- Route from Hakata Station
Route from Hakata Station
Route from Hakata Station(Ground course)
- Part 1Hakata Exit JR Hakata Station (Hakata Exit) and proceed toward Hakata Bus Terminal on the right side.
- Part 2Climb the escalator to the pedestrian bridge towards the bus terminal.
- Part 3Proceed towards the bus terminal.
- Part 4Cross the bus terminal and cross the pedestrian bridge.
- Part 5Get off at the end of the pedestrian bridge to the right.
- Part 6After getting off the pedestrian bridge, continue straight for a while.
- Part 7When you see “Nishitetsu Hotel Croom Hakata”, turn left.
A road lined with ginkgo trees.(The signboard of Hakata Sennenmon Gate Sennenmon is a landmark.)
- Part 8After about 300m, you will see FamilyMart on your left.
The hotel is on the right just before the intersection.
Route from Hakata Station(Underpass course)
- Part 1To the central stairs that go down to the basement in front of the central exit of the Hakata Station conventional line.
- Part 2Please go down to the basement of AMU PLAZA HAKATA from the central stairs.
- Part 3When you get down to the basement, proceed toward Hankyu Department Store.
- Part 4Turn right at the corner where the cheese tart shop is located and proceed toward Hakata Station Subway Hakata Station.
- Part 5Go straight on Hakata Station Subway Hakata Station.
- Part 6At the end of Hakata Station Subway Hakata Station, turn right and proceed toward Hakataeki Chikagai Center.
- Part 7Go straight for about 30m in the Hakataeki Chikagai center of Hakataeki Chikagai.
- Part 8Turn left at the "Gion Station area connecting passage" sign.
- Part 9Go straight for about 300m along the connecting passage toward Gion Station.
- Part 9Gion Station is a connecting passage toward Gion Station.
- Part 10Take the "P3" exit to the ground.
- Part 10When you go up to the ground, you will see it in front of “The Nishi-Nippon City Bank”.
- Part 12Turn right at The Nishi-Nippon City Bank will see the park.(Dekimachi Park)
- Part 13The cream-colored building in front of the park is the hotel.(Dekimachi Park)